November 27th - MissionsCommittee 7 p.m. (Servers)
November 28th - Finance Meeting 7 p.m. (Future Builders Room)
December 5th - Youth/Children Committee 6:30pm (Servers)
December 19th - Trustees 7:00 pm (Servers)
Ministries and Activities at Shiloh:
- United Methodist Women's Group: Meets on the 3rd Thursday at the month. Meeting topics vary.
- Shiloh Methodist Men's Group: Meets the 2nd Sunday morning at 7:15 a.m.
- Missions Commission- Meets every other month. Shiloh is known for their generous Missions outreach.
- Senior High Youth Group for grades 7-12, meet on Sunday nights at 6 p.m. September through May at the church. They are also involved in assorted Mission outreach opportunities. See Youth page.
- Ablaze! Elementary Youth Group for grades 3-6. See Youth page.
- Choir and Special Music: Choir starts the first of September and finishes up in May. Meets at 7:15 p.m. on Wednesday evenings.
- Bible Study Group: Monday School meets at 12 noon on Mondays in the Servers Room in Fellowship Hall. All are welcome.
- Bible Study Group: Green Acres Bible Study meets on Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. in the Servers Room in Fellowship Hall. All are welcome.
- Bible Study Group: Ehman Home Study meets at Deb Ehman's home on Thursday nights at 6 p.m.
- Bridges Outreach Mentoring: Shiloh members are paired up with a young person to mentor. Some have been meeting for four years.
- KUO Buddy Bags: We are a huge supporter of the Buddy Bag program. The youth help assemble bags, and they are taken to KUO each week during the school year by volunteers.
- Sunday School Classes for Adults: We have several to choose from. Future Builders Class meets in the FB Room accross from the church office. Inquisitors meets in the Servers Room in Fellowship Hall. The Believers class meets in the South-East classroom in Fellowship Hall. +One meets in the classroom that was previously the secretary's office (top of the stairs).
- Sunday School Classes for students. We have various classrooms for all the different ages of students. See an usher or ask for the Children's Director to help get your student into the right class.
- Earth Stewardship Team: Meets every other month with the Missions Committee.