Worship services are "traditional" in structure, and relaxed in delivery. The two worship services each Sunday are similar in content and approach. We are a warm and friendly group that enjoys fellowship over coffee and doughnuts each Sunday between worship services in Fellowship Hall. Most people dress casually and includes people from all walks of life. We have an active youth group that meets most Sunday evenings. They routinely donate time and energy to local charities. Shiloh is known for its mission work. We collect and distribute thousands of dollars each year serving needs from Kokomo to Kenya.
Sunday Worship at Shiloh is at 8:25 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.
- The 8:25 a.m. worship service is informal in style. You will find all manner of dress. The music style varies from week to week as does the order of worship. The emphasis of this worship time is togetherness in God's presence.
- The 10:45 a.m. worship service is traditional in style. It is more formal. The music style is consistent with hymns, choral arrangements and organ music. The choir wear robes.
- We offer Communion at both services on the first Sunday of each month.
- Sunday School for all ages is at 9:45 a.m. See our Ministries page for more info.
"All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name"
Sermon TitlesJanuary 14, 2018 -: "Devoted to Jesus: The Baptism of Jesus"
Ways to Connect with Worship at Shiloh
- Ushering - Greeting
- Projection & Sound
- Christian Rock Praise Band
- Teaching Sunday School
- VBS volunteer
Volunteers in Worship
Jan 14 - Hayden Jarvis
Jan 21 - Dave Trobaugh
Austin Jarvis/Kyle Wiley
Prayer Room Team
Week of 01/07 - Fern Richardson
Week of 01/14- Joan Strawhacker
Weel of 01/21- Robbi Ortman
Week of 01/28- Margy Kring
Buddy Bag Delivery Team