Worship services are "traditional" in structure, and relaxed in delivery. The two worship services each Sunday are similar in content and approach. We are a warm and friendly group that enjoys fellowship over coffee and doughnuts each Sunday between worship services in Fellowship Hall. Most people dress casually and includes people from all walks of life. We have an active youth group that meets most Sunday evenings. They routinely donate time and energy to local charities. Shiloh is known for its mission work. We collect and distribute thousands of dollars each year serving needs from Kokomo to Kenya.
Sunday Worship at Shiloh is at 8:25 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.
- The 8:25 a.m. worship service is informal in style. You will find all manner of dress. The music style varies from week to week as does the order of worship. The emphasis of this worship time is togetherness in God's presence.
- The 10:45 a.m. worship service is traditional in style. It is more formal. The music style is consistent with hymns, choral arrangements and organ music. The choir wear robes.
- We offer Communion at both services on the first Sunday of each month.
- Sunday School for all ages is at 9:45 a.m. See our Ministries page for more info.
"All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name"
Sermon TitlesNovember 19th - The Truth About Drugs
Ways to Connect with Worship at Shiloh
- Ushering - Greeting
- Projection & Sound
- Christian Rock Praise Band
- Teaching Sunday School
- VBS volunteer
Volunteers in Worship
19th- Dave Trobaugh
26th- Rob Ballinger
Dec 3 - Hayden Jarvis
Dec 10 - Rob Ballinger
Austin Jarvis/Kyle Wiley
Prayer Room Team
Week of November 19th- Buddy Knepley
Week of November 26th- Robbi Ortman
Week of December 3rd - Sandy Jarvis
Week of December 10th - Steve Ortman
Week of December 17th - Joyce Butts
Weel of December 24th - Krista Jarvis
Week of December 31st - Fern Richardson
Buddy Bag Delivery Team
Packing after second service on Dec 17th