Worship services are "traditional" in structure, and relaxed in delivery. The two worship services each Sunday are similar in content and approach. We are a warm and friendly group that enjoys fellowship over coffee and doughnuts each Sunday between worship services in Fellowship Hall. Most people dress casually and includes people from all walks of life. We have an active youth group that meets most Sunday evenings. They routinely donate time and energy to local charities. Shiloh is known for its mission work. We collect and distribute thousands of dollars each year serving needs from Kokomo to Kenya.
Sunday Worship at Shiloh is at 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
- The 8:30 a.m. worship service is informal in style. You will find all manner of dress. The music style varies from week to week as does the order of worship. The emphasis of this worship time is togetherness in God's presence.
- The 10:30 a.m. worship service is traditional in style. It is more formal. The music style is consistent with hymns, choral arrangements and organ music. The choir wear robes.
- We offer Communion at both services on the first Sunday of each month.
- Sunday School for all ages is at 9:45 a.m. See our Ministries page for more info.
"All the nations you have made will
come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name"
Sermon TitlesDecember 4, 2018- "What Are You Thinking?"
Ways to Connect with Worship at Shiloh
- Ushering - Greeting
- Projection & Sound
- Christian Rock Praise Band
- Teaching Sunday School
- VBS volunteer
Volunteers in Worship
12/02- Rob Ballinger
12/9- Hayden Jarvis
12/16- Dave Trobaugh
12/23- Kirk McClure
Austin Jarvis/Kyle Wiley
Prayer Room Team
Week of 12/02-
Week of 12/16-
Week of 12/23-
Week of 12/30-
Buddy Bag Delivery Team